Official Firmware Flash File Stock is Now accessible for Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F. You can download it below. By using this firmware, you will be able to fix all issues with your software with Your Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F such as hanging logo and FRP lock, Fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F
vivo iQOO Z3 Android smartphone. Announced Mar 2021. Features 6.58″ display, Snapdragon 768G 5G chipset, 4400 mAh battery, 256 GB storage, 12 GB RAM.
Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F Flash File (official Firmware)
Device Name: Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3-8GB
Os: Android 11
How to Flash Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F Firmware Package on the pc.
- Once you’ve got successfully extracted the firmware Package, you’ll be ready to get the Flash File, Flash Tool, IMEI Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Now, Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the pc.
- Once you’ve got successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the pc.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched,
- Connect your Vivo Smartphone to the pc by using the USB Cable.
- Now, Click on the Download or Upgrade Button within the QPST Flash Tool to start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you’ll see a hit Message at the top.
- Now, Disconnect your Vivo Iqoo Z3 PD2073F Smartphone from the pc and restart it.