Vivo IQOO 7 PD2055F Flash File :Official Firmware Flash File Stock is Now accessible for Vivo IQOO 7. You can download it below. By using this firmware, you will be able to fix all issues with your software with Your Vivo IQOO 7, such as hanging logo and FRP lock, Fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
About IQOO 7
The iQOO 7 phone was introduced on January 11, 2021. It has an 6.62-inch touchscreen display that has resolution of 1080×2400 pixels as well as an aspect ratio that is 20:9. iQOO 7 is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. It is equipped with 8GB of memory. Its iQOO 7 runs Android 11 and is powered by a powerful 4400mAh battery. It is the only iQOO 7 supports proprietary fast charging.
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pin lock and Pattern
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo IQOO 7
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Firmware Version: PD2055F_EX_A_1.72.9_LA.UM.9.12.r1-08400-sm7250_SDR735_Split
How to Flash Vivo IQOO 7 PD2055F Flash File :
- Download Vivo Y55L PD1613F Flash file from above links
- Download QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tool).
- Then Install Qualcomm driver.
- Run your QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager).
- Now, Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Now, Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in Stock ROM file folder.
- Select the firmware by clicking in Browser Search Path.
- Select Download and then wait for the flashing to be finish.