Vivo y55 PD1613F Flash File :If you want to get latest firmware for vivo y55 – y55L PD1613F, you are at right place. I will provide that firmware and complete installation guide for vivo y55. Firmware is a type of software / operating file that installed in the ROM of our smartphone.
Flash file helps the smooth functioning of the user interface / UX / OS of our smartphone. Firmware also called a flash file or stock rom. The vivo y55 flashfile will help you to update, downgrade or reinstall the stock firmware (OS) on your mobile device. It also helps you fix mobile devices, in case of software issues, Bootloop issues, IMEI issues or shutdown issues.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y55- Y55L
The Vivo Y55L comes with a 5.2-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This phone is powered by a 2650 mAh battery. The Vivo Y55 is powered by an Octa-core (1.4 GHz) Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 processor and the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. The vivo Y55 has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB. The rear camera on this phone is 8 megapixels, and the front selfie camera is 5 megapixels.
Download Vivo Y55 PD1613F Flash File
How to Download Vivo Y55 PD1613F Flash File
- Download Vivo Y55L PD1613F Flash file from above links
- Download QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tool).
- Then Install Qualcomm driver.
- Run your QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager).
- Now, Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Now, Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in Stock ROM file folder.
- Select the firmware by clicking in Browser Search Path.
- Select Download and then wait for the flashing to be finish.