Download Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Flash File (official Firmware). The firmware file provided by Vivo Mobile is the official original file. It is included in the scatter file that explains how to flash the Firmware and install the driver using SP FlashTool. This is how you can Flash Vivo Phone with a Scatter file.
Table of Contents
About Vivo V23 5G PD2167F
Vivo V23 5G mobile was launched on 5th January 2023. The phone comes with a 6.44-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo V23 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4200mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo V23 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
Download Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Flash File
Size: 5.6 GB
Model: PD2167F (V2130)
ChipSet: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G
How to Flash Vivo V23 5G (PD2167F)
- Download Vivo V23 5G Flash File (PD2167F) and install the Mediatek Driver.
- Charge the phone for 30 per cent before flashing.
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Navigate to your FlashTool folder and then run flashtool.exe.
- After opening the tool, click select the tab for download agents.
- Select then the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin document in the FlashTool folder.
- Then click on the option from the scatter-loading files tab and select the scatter file in the flash file folder.
- Then, click on the download button.
- Please turn off the phone and connect it to the Flashtool.
- Based on the mood of the phone’s boot, Press the button to join the data connection to the phone.
- The green tick will occur after flashing is completed.
Important: During flashing, don’t remove any data cables from your phone, or the phone will be in dead mode.