Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the Oppo CPH2089 Flash File , This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Oppo CPH2089, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Oppo Run Android10 and is powered by QCOM S765 Processor. It supports Nano-SIM cards and is dual SIM (GSM/GSM). Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth are all options. The device comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, expanding via an SD card.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo CPH2089 Flash File (official Firmware)
Device Name: Oppo CPH2089
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 15GB
SoC: QCOM SD765
Os: Android 10
Firmware Version: CPH2089PU_11_A.03_200724
How to Flash Oppo CPH2089:
- First Download Qualcomm Driver & Flash File.
- Then Extract All Fir USing 7zip or Winrar Software,
- You can Essay Extract The File He is taking 20 Minutes to Extract The File.
- After Completed The Working Download Teamviewer Desktop Sharing Software.
- Now Agent Will Control You Pc And Open MSM Download Tool
- After Open Msm Tool Asking Userid Or Password To Authorized To Access The Tool.
- After entering Userid or Password, Your account is log in.
- Now Select The Firmware File Oppo CPH2089 & Verify The Code.
- Press Volume Up & Down Button Boot In Qualcomm Mode EDL Port.
- After Completed You Verify The Code Now Flash You Mobile In Edl Mode
- After Flashing Done
- Now Mobile Booting Time 5 to 10 Minutes Boot Your Mobile.