The MIUI 12.5 beta users tested and reported bugs in the beta release version, and now Xiaomi has released MIUI 12.5 stable and bug-free. Many of Xiaomi’s devices get stable updates, and you can check all MIUI updates here.
After the successful release of MIUI 12.5, Xiaomi began to develop MIUI 12.5 versions. It debuted earlier this year, and now the company has completed the introduction of stable updates for most of the devices in its portfolio. The update was launched in India on July 27, 2021, for 42 Xiaomi devices worldwide, and after launch, all other Xiaomi devices will also receive a MIUI12 update.
Xiaomi Redmi MIUI 12.5 update eligible devices & release/rollout
The latest version of Xiaomi’s custom Android skin – MIUI 12.5 – has been released. The first incremental update, MIUI 11.5, was unveiled at the Mi 11 launch event in China. Now we have released the newest version: MIUI 12.5. This version brings several improvements, a visual overhaul and a handful of new features compared to the previous version. We have already extracted the new live wallpapers and now present download links for the first set of the new MIUI – version — MIUI 13.5 — Beta firmware packages for several Xiaomi Redmi and Poco devices.
Xiaomi’s latest skin offers several new features, including improved system-wide dark mode, AI-supported call functions, dynamic display, new visual design, optimizations to system animations and some muddled privacy corrections.
Xiaomi has begun to release stable MIUI 12, the latest version of its MIUI Skin. The company launched the beta program Android 11 for its smartphones. Xiaomi has begun the rollout of MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, and the Android 11 update has already been rolled out for Redmi Note 9 Pro and 10.
- MIUI 12.5. You are the only one.
- New: Instant response to gestures
- The new 20-fold increase in rendering power means that there is no limit to what your screen can display.
- The upgrade is now faster thanks to custom model adjustments.
- Optimization: MIUI was lighter, more efficient, and longer-lasting.
- System Animations
- A new animation framework makes movement appear more real.
- New: The new UI design is more focused on visualization, making interaction with the device more real.
- Sound effects:
- Nature Mix is an exciting new way to create your own notification sound system.
- New: There are hundreds of sounds in the system that represent animals all over the globe.
- New: Stereo system sounds.
- Super Wallpapers:
- New: Mount Siguniang super wallpaper.
- Privacy Protection
- You can now see which apps have access to your clipboard, and you can control access.
- New: Privacy protection is made easier by using approximate locations.
- This is a new feature: You can now manage sensitive permissions independently.
- You can now track the behavior of web pages, which will help you block malicious and unwanted actions.
- It’s now possible to track your online activity.
- New: All apps now include a GetApps security statement
- New: Privacy risk scanner
- You can now control which apps have access to your Gallery and remove items from it.
- The new comprehensive overview of sensitive permissions.
- New: You will be notified when high-risk permissions have been used, and you can block the actions.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- New: Create mind maps that have complex structures.
- New: Sketching and doodling tools.
- To adjust strokes automatically, press and hold a pen or pencil.
- You can now create tasks and notes anywhere you want with a gesture shortcut.
- New: Excerpts can save URLs, images, and texts to Notes with just a few taps.
- Dynamix layouts bring Notes’ typography to a whole new level.
- All-new Notes
- It is possible to combine your computer and phone into one working station.
- You can view MIUI notifications on your computer and open phone applications.
- can transfer apps from your phone to your computer.
- You can copy and paste items from a phone to a computer, and vice versa.
- Instantly use photos and screenshots taken with a mobile device to access them on a computer.
- You can seamlessly transfer web pages from one device to the next.
- Use the MIUI+ panel on your computer to transfer files to your smartphone.
- Computers now have a “File Manager” option and “Notes” option.
- Floating Windows
- New: Instant messengers now allow floating windows
- New: Floating Windows can be replaced quickly with fullscreen versions by the apps.
- App flashcards now show key information when apps are displayed in floating windows
- Find out more about the new features available in “Special Features”
- Xiaomi Health
- The camera can now measure your heart rate.
- You can now record your running, walking and cycling workouts manually. There are many online classes for this.
- Optimization: Now, automatic workout recognition is more accurate.
- Home screen
- New: “Ripples” animation for downloading apps.
- For uninstalling apps, there’s a new animation called “Burst”.
- New: App folder design.
- The Vertical Layout for Recents is New
- New: The casting process automatically adjusts the aspect ratio to match external monitors.
- New: Audio of the app cast in floating windows is now separated from all other audio.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- The Password Manager is now available.
- New: You can now share your device location with family members in your group.
- The device can now automatically record location information before it powers off.
- Convert images to PDF.
- Mi Carrier Services:
- It’s possible to manage multiple SIM cards.
- The scrollbar is now a more convenient way for you to move your cursor.
- New: Function buttons allow you to switch between keyboards and languages.
- To access additional features, you can hold down the function buttons.
- New: Create your own keyboard themes
- New: Third-party fonts now have the ability to adjust their font weights.
- Personalization: System wallpapers, animations and sounds can be customized.
- Use this browser
- New: Wallpaper customization in lite mode
- Optimization: Redesigned Incognito mode.
- Optimization: Pages load faster now.
- Mi Family:
- It’s possible to manage multiple SIM cards.
- Optimization: Revamped device control center.
- Optimization: Search results for local keywords are now sorted automatically.
- Optimization: All-new design.
Download MIUI 12.5 Beta All Xiaomi Devices
Use this link to download the latest beta of MIUI 12.5 to your device. If you need further help, you can also visit our link forum. We warn you again that this is not for the average consumer and is only recommended for users who are comfortable with flashing ROMs. You download this link from Xiaomi users at your own risk.
|Sr. No.||Device, Device Codename, XDA Forum Link||Android Version||Download Link (21.7.27)|
|1.||Redmi K40 / POCO F3 / Mi 11X (alioth)||Android 11||Download|
|2.||Redmi 10X 5G (atom)||Android 11||Download|
|3.||Mi 10T / Redmi K30S (apollo)||Android 11||Download|
|4.||Redmi K40 Gaming / POCO F3 GT (ares)||Android 11||Download|
|5.||Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)||Android 11||Download|
|6.||Redmi 10X Pro (bomb)||Android 11||Download|
|7.||Redmi Note 10 5G / POCO M3 Pro 5G (camellia)||Android 11||Download|
|8.||Redmi Note 9 5G [China] / Redmi Note 9T (cannon)||Android 11||Download|
|9.||Mi 10 Ultra (cas)||Android 11||Download|
|10.||Mi 9 (cepheus)||Android 11||Download|
|11.||Mi MIX Fold (cetus)||Android 11||Download|
|12.||Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne)||Android 11||Download|
|13.||Redmi Note 10 Pro (China) (chopin)||Android 11||Download|
|14.||Mi 10 Pro (cmi)||Android 11||Download|
|15.||Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)||Android 11||Download|
|16.||Redmi K20 / Mi 9T (davinci)||Android 11||Download|
|17.||Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin)||Android 11||Download|
|18.||Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo)||Android 11||Download|
|19.||Mi 9 SE (grus)||Android 11||Download|
|20.||Redmi K40 Pro (haydn)||Android 11||Download|
|21.||Redmi Note 9 4G [China] / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi 9T (lime)||Android 11||Download|
|22.||Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro (lmi)||Android 11||Download|
|23.||POCO X2 / Redmi K30 4G (phoenix)||Android 11||Download|
|24.||Redmi K30 5G (picasso)||Android 11||Download|
|25.||Redmi K30i 5G (picasso48m)||Android 11||Download|
|26.||Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 (pyxis)||Android 11||Download|
|27.||Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||Android 11||Download|
|28.||Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)||Android 11||Download|
|29.||Mi 11 Ultra (star)||Android 11||Download|
|30.||Mi 10S (thyme)||Android 11||Download|
|31.||Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro (tucana)||Android 11||Download|
|32.||Mi 10 (umi)||Android 11||Download|
|33.||Mi 10 Youth Edition / Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh)||Android 11||Download|
|34.||Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (vela)||Android 11||Download|
|35.||Xiaomi Mi 11 (venus)||Android 11||Download|