If you own a Samsung SM-J260G Frp Bypass, and if you stuck on the google account verification screen after the hard reset, then here we will solve your issue by unlocking FRP lock from your device, so just follow this procedure that helps Samsung SM-J260 G FRP Bypass, there are a few methods to unlock FRP from your device, but we share the new Samsung Galaxy J2 Core FRP File FRP Bypass method here.
This phone has some powerful features, this phone’s front camera is good enough to provide crisp and transparent selfies, and this device’s storage is ample enough to store a large amount of photos, videos and music, Techno has a decent processor, and when you do multitasking with this device, RAM management is quite good.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung SM-J260G Frp Bypass Simple Method To Unlock
You can use this method on any Samsung SM-J260 G FRP; we just share the latest FRP file for U1 bootloader, U2, U4 bootloader here.
Caution: We are not responsible for your computer being harmed. Try it out before you use the Complete Data Backup process.
Download Samsung SM-J260G Frp Bypass U2, U3, U4
Name: Size: 82MB
Download Samsung SM-J260G FRP Bypass tool
Download Samsung Galaxy J2 Core USB Driver
Install Samsung USB Driver to Computer:
- Open the “USB Driver” folder, and you’ll see a file called “setup.exe.”
- Install a file called “Setup.exe” by double-tapping it.
- Then, to instal the Samsung USB driver on your device, click next -next-next -finish.
- Created. Completed. Your computer can now be quickly identified on the PC and the SM-J260 G FRP can be done easily.
Method: Samsung SM-J260G FRP Bypass:
- Next, all of the FRP files and software have to be downloaded to your computer.
- When you have done downloading, copy all the files to a new folder. (to quickly comprehend).
- Extract all of the downloaded files one by one using 7zip or WinRAR after that.
- When done, you can now see the “3” folders there. FRP Bypass Files, USB Driver, FRP Equipment.
- “On your PC, extract” FRP Tool “and” FRP File.
- Open the folder for the FRP tool then.
- You can see the folder “Odin” there.
- Open the folder for “Odin.”
- Find and run ‘Odin.exe’ as the administrator.
- Click on the ‘AP’ file tab after that.
- Now click on the AP tab and enter the file path of the SM-J260 G FRP file. A file in a folder of extracted FRP files.
Samsung device in Download Mode
- Power off your system first of all,
- After that, until you see the “Alert” screen on your computer, press and hold the “Volume UP, Volume down and Control” key.
- Click “Volume UP” after that to confirm the “Download Mode.”
- Attach the computer to your PC now.
- Go to the ‘Odin Computer’ then.
- From there, you can see the message “ADDED” on your Odin tool’s “Log screen.”
- Click the “Start” button now to flash the device.
- If the flashing is over, detach the device from the PC.