Samsung J2 Pro SM-J250F Combination Lock Remove (FRP). Samsung J2 Pro SM-J250F Combination is a Raw File for Engineers and Developers to Run the Device & Can Fully Read and Test the Aquipment of the Device. Besides, Combination also help you to Fix Bootloop, Hang Logo, Bypass FRP, Repair IMEI
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery.As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro based on Android 6.0.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Samsung J2 Pro SM-J250F Combination File
How to Flash Samsung SM-J250F:
Make sure your device is at least 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desire firmware.
- Open Odin Tool.
- Boot your device in the “Download Mode” Press Volume Down, Power and Home Buttons at same time for 5-8 secends until download mode is active.
- Connect your device to PC via the USB Cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot”and”F Reset Time” Options in Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA Button then Browse and Select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.