Redmi Note 7/7S Frp Bypass Without Pc Working 100% 2019 ,Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S – MIUI 10 Google Account Bypass Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
THE OFFICIALROMS.COM CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Redmi Note 7/7S Frp Bypass Free Apk Download
Name: Download Google Account Manager Android 8.0 Oreo by officialroms.com.apk
Size: 8.00 MB
Name: FRP-BYpass by officialroms.com.apk
Size: 1.6 MB
Name: QuickShortCutmaker by officialroms.com.apk
Size: 1.6 MB
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7/7S
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 7.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 7 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com or any Text.
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 6.0.1
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 7.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7 – MIUI 10 Google Account Bypass.