Redmi Note 5 Pro frp: We will show you how to remove your Google account or bypass the FRP lock on the Redmi Note 5 Pro. FRP, popularly known as the Factory Reset Protection program, is an additional data protection feature for all Android users. It was first introduced in Android 5.1 Lollipop. Supported Model No: Redmi note 5 Pro
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on Mi if You own Mi Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
Table of Contents
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature available on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 or higher versions. Once activated, FRP prevents use of your device after factory data reset until you log in using an official Google username and password.
Let’s say you forgot your Google Account ID and password (Gmail), or have purchased a secondhand phone either online or from some third party source. After performing a factory data reset on your Redmi Note 5 Pro, you will likely be presented with the message “This device was reset, To continue signing in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device,” meaning the phone is useless unless they bypass this step. So in short: don’t try bypassing FRP lock or remove your Google account on Redmi Note 5 Pro without this guide.
We are actively working to resolve many Google Account locked issues. Many users have reached out to us asking for FRP Remove solutions for devices such as the Redmi note 5 Pro and other models.
What’s the real Story?
So, we created the “100% Free Unlock FRP Method” to assist those users who had issues such as forgetting their Google Account or Gmail ID and Password.
People who lack knowledge about their Gmail ID and password, Google Account password, or are using a secondhand phone may face these issues.
Why FRP lock is appearing on your phone?
This Unlock FRP method has been successfully tested on “Redmi note 5 Pro”, “Redmi 6”, Ascend Mate8, Mi Y1 and many more Honor Mobile Phones running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Lollipop 5.0.1 Nougat 7.0 & Oreo 8.1/8.0.
After performing either a Hard or Soft Reset to your Redmi note 5 Pro Phone, or for any reason you are seeing the message: “This device was reset. To proceed, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”.
- Select this options Use My Google Account Instead.
- If back space not option any language setting than go back and select hindi language after going to fill the gmail space than again tab space button to open the lanuage setting than add the english Add keyboard than again move to the main changing langauge page than select English Language .
- Than Move to the Help & Feedback Open.
- Search App info And Select (Delete or disable apps on Android) Open.
- Click Link (Tap to go applications Settings.) Than Open.
- Than open Chrome To Download All applictions Apk.
- Very important Install Theme Apex Launcher to open all Functions.
Redmi note 5 Pro Oreo 8.0/8.1 Frp Unlock File Download
Name: Apex Launcher
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Size: 2.1 MB
Name: Google Account Manager
File Size: 8.0 MB
Name: FRP bypass
File Size: 1.5 MB
This Unlock FRP Method for “Redmi note 5 Pro” is easy and 100% FREE:
For this “Google Account Bypass Method,” you don’t need a computer, laptop, or PC. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Flash File (Firmware)
- Redmi Note 8 2021 Flash File (Firmware)
- Redmi 6 Note Pro Stock Firmware (flash file)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account Remove Miui10.3.2 Without Any Box
- Redmi Note 10 Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom)