Redmi Note 5 Pro Hang On Logo How to Fixed Using Flashing Offline 2020 MIUI 11 or 10. it is A Very Simple Method To Flash You Redmi note 5 Pro. Many users of Redmi note 5 Pro got panic when their devices got into the bootloop or stuck on Mi Logo – it couldn’t boot normally in the near future. It has been said by many as a bricked tool. They were even frustrated, however, because their devices locked the bootloader while Fastboot MIUI ROM was flashing
which is the easiest solution for bricked devices in most cases – needs unlocked bootloader to proceed. There are already few possible methods to deal with such a situation. Especially then there is still a potential alternative in case all other approaches just won’t work. This article shows you some steps — with pictures — to address Redmi Note 5 Pro Qualcomm Snapdragon, with a locked bootloader, stuck on Mi Logo, or placed in a bootloop without the chance to boot normally.
All credits, then, belong to him. However, this approach will only function on soft brick devices: damaged devices caused by software-related issues, while hard brick implies something wrong with its hardware.
WARNING: Please read the entire steps before doing so extensively first. Moreover, either officialroms.com or I are responsible for any hazards and harm that might result from following this guide. Go ahead with care.
- A Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm Snapdragon (RN3SD) device with locked bootloader;
- A machine operating Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10, either PC or Laptop;
- USB cable – just use your phone’s shipped cable;
- Upload to your Desktop and update ADB and Fastboot drivers;
- Download to your PC and install MiPhone Tool Download and install Intel Android Drivers Install and remove its contents to your PC.
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash File Offline Working MIUI 10
Size: 2.25 GB
Name: Elf File Offline Redmi Note 5 Pro.zip
Size: 450 KB
Video Coming Soon
How to Flash Redmi Note 5 Pro Hang On Logo
- First Download All Driver Flash Tool & Offline ELF FIle.
- After Download Extract Your File Using Winrar & 7zip.
- Now Open MI Tool And Select Redmi Note 5 Pro Folder After USing This File Replace 2 File For Using Offline Flashing.
- Now Open YOu Backpannel And Short To Point For Open EDL Port.
- Open EDL Port Like Qualcomm 9008 Port
- Than Flash, it Now Flashing is Completed
- Open You Mobile Now You Issue Fixed.
Take Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro device, take a backup of all as your personal data will be deleted after the stock firmware has been flashed.
The firmware posted on this page is officially released by the company and will help you recover your computer if you’ve ever got bootloop, software error, upgrade error, hanging and dead question.