Here is a quick Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account Remove Offline MIUI 11 Without Box 2020. It’s 100% working and tested method for Xiaomi Redmi note 5 Pro MIUI11 mobile. Best part of this Mi account removal trick is that no need to flash MIUI fastboot ROM. Moreover, users can remove Mi account on Redmi note 5 pro without unlocking the bootloader.
In this Mi account unlock method, we will use free MRT 3.19. MRT 3.19 flash tool without box is now available on officialroms.com. Just download MRT 3.19 free and follow the tutorial as it is as show below.
Concept Behind The Mi Account Unlocking Redmi note 5 Pro
As we all know Miracle box is one of the best mobile flashing tools. Users can use this amazing tool to perform many tasks [Mobile Related].
But the main problem is that most of the latest Mi phones come with a pre-locked bootloader. So it’s really hard to bypass Mi account after a factory reset if the bootloader is locked. On that condition, you have to boot the Mi account locked device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode.
So again here is another problem is how to boot a Xiaomi device into edl mode? For this purpose, read our post.
Users can boot the device via ADB commands but if you are unable to boot the device into edl mode by using ADB command then use the test point method. It’s a little bit of a technical process but 100% working and effective. Don’t worry, each and every step are described in the tutorial.
So in this tutorial, we will boot the Mi account locked Redmi note 5 Pro MIUI11 into edl mode via test point.
MRT Dongle 3.19 Without Dongle Free Download
Name: MRT3.19 by officialroms.zip
Size: 438.36 MB
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- In this method, we will boot the device into edl mode using Test Point terminals.
- No bootloader unlocking required that means unlock mi account without unlocking the bootloader.
- Unlock Redmi note 5 Pro Mi account Remove without flashing firmware or without mi flash tool.
- Test points may be different for different Xiaomi phones, so use the correct terminal only.
- One wrong step may brick your device permanently, so do it on your own risk.
Now let’s see how to remove Miaccount from Redmi note 5 Pro MIUI 11 smartphone?
Instructions To Bypass Redmi note 5 Pro MiAccount Without Unlock Bootloader. Here we are dividing this process into two different sections.
- Boot Redmi note 5 Pro Into EDL Mode Using Test Points
- Bypass Mi Account From Redmi Note 5 Pro Using MRT 3.19 Tool
Boot Redmi Note 5 Pro offline Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the most important part of this Mi account bypass method. If the bootloader of the device is locked then you can’t flash MIUI11 fastboot ROM directly. Mi flash tool will show the error.
So we are assuming that your Redmi Note7s bootloader is locked and we will boot it into edl mode via test point. The process is here.
- At first, open the device manager on your pc & don’t close the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]
- Next power off the locked Redmi Note7s properly.
- Open the back cover of the device safely. The process is a little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, it’s important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
- At the same time as shorting test points, connect the phone with pc via USB cable. [If getting difficulty, take help of your family member or friend]
- As soon as you will connect the device with pc, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will reflect in the device manager.
- Now Open MRT 3.19 Dongle Without Dongle.
- Select Xiaomi Option than Open New Window.
- Now Go Mobile Options Select Xiaomi 6X.
- Now Connect the Mobile EDL Mode. (Test Point).
- Than Select Port Number (Auto).
- Now Select Remove Account Option
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it’s not reflecting, repeat the above process properly.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- The device is now connected with pc into EDL mode and you are ready to delete Mi account on Redmi note 5 Pro without a password.
So, guys, this is the complete process about “Redminote5pro Mi Account Bypass Using Free MRT 3.19.” First of all, boot the locked Redmi note 5 Pro into EDL mode and then bypass the Mi account using MRT 3.19.