Are you searching for the Redmi IMEI Repair Qcn File Tested File QCN file for all models? Look no further – our smartphones keep us so engrossed that it can be hard to take our eyes away from them sometimes. However, sometimes due to an unplanned event, we may lose some vital data which then restricts our options in using our computer further. Redmi Qcn File Tested is here to help!
Can your computer survive if it loses its IMEI or WIFI address? Certainly not! Unfortunately, it happens due to prolonged usage; corrupted data must be executed from another device in such cases. As such, I’ll provide all models with their respective Xiaomi QCN files as well as instructions on how to backup or restore these same QCNs on Qualcomm-based Xiaomi devices.
Table of Contents
Redmi IMEI Repair Qcn File Tested File QCN file for all models
What is QCN? (qualcomm calibration network)
QCN files are secret smartphone documents which contain valuable information about the manufacturer. They store IMEI, Bluetooth and WiFi addresses inside firmware for security purposes; therefore they cannot be easily updated or accessed. In case your phone needs fixing due to IMEI or WIFI related issues, having those backup files handy would be beneficial.
- First Install All Driver Like Qualcomm Driver
- USB Cable
- QPST Tool
- Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics driver on computer installed
- Activate USB debugging to your smartphone
Backup Process (QCN)
- Click here to download the QPST tool. (Left)
- Extract the package now, and place the files in a specific folder.
- Then run the QFIL.exe code from the extracted tab.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Navigate from the device user interface to the Tools page. Then, click on Restore the QCN Backup. A window opens.
- You can search from the window to pick a backup path, or it will backup to a default folder.
- Then click on QCN backup, and start the backup process. Wait a moment, and the files are successfully backed up.
- Function the application QFIL.exe
- Go to Tools from the interface, and click on the Restore QCN Backup.
- Click on browse from the window to select the backup file.
- Finally , click on the QCN restore, and wait a moment.
- The QCN Backup will be successfully restored.
By now, you should have a basic understanding of Xiaomi QCN file backup / restoration processes. From our list below, you can easily select which QCN file you require. We appreciate you sticking with us until the end; if there’s anything else we can cover together, please don’t hesitate to reach out! If you enjoyed reading this article, don’t forget to share it with your colleagues and friends as well.
- Samsung SM-A102U Combination File Download
- Realme 5i RMX2030 Flash File (Stock Rom) Latest File
- Realme XT with world’s first 64MP rear quad camera system (india No.1)
- Redmi Note 7 QCN File Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband
- Redmi Go QCN File Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband
- Xiaomi MI Note 10 Lite Flash File Firmware (Tuco)