Download Samsung SM-A102U Combination File Download from officialroms and flash your phone for removing all screen locks and fix hang on logo problem. On this page, you’ll find the Official Download link of the Samsung SM-A260F Combination File. the mixture file comes during a zip package and contains the Official Samsung USB Driver, Odin Downloader Tool, Combination Flash File, Samsung USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.See Also:Samsung SM-A3050 Combination File Free
Table of Contents
Download Samsung SM-A102U Combination File :
The Samsung Combination File is often wont to Upgrade or Downgrade the Android version of the device, Unlock or remove the Device protection, Fixing the DRK issue, Fixing the IMEI number issue, Fixing the device which has the boot loop issue.See Also: Samsung SM-A260F Combination File FRP Remove
|Odin Latest Version||Click Here|
|Samsung Driver.zip||Click Here|
How to Flash Samsung SM-A102U Combination File:
Make sure your device is a minimum of 30 percent charge when to perform flashing. Sometimes we’ve to flash a mixture file when our mobile has FRP account lock. FRP may be a factory reset protection. FRP may be a quite security for android devices that ask Gmail account after Android mobile factory reset.
how to Flash Samsung SM-A102U:
- Switch off the mobile.
- Press the Power button + volume down button + home button for downloading mode.
- The Android symbol will appear.
- Now press the volume up button to enter into the download mode.
- Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the post(go Odin Flash tool, the link is in the above).
- Select Samsung SM-A530X.
- Select the Odin tool and open it.
- Click AP(android file) or PDA, then select AP File.
- After the selection mobile, it will get detected automatically.
- Now click on the start button on system & installation is in process.
- After installation, your mobile phone will be switch on by itself.
Note: If your device is not connecting to pc then download the driver from above and install it in your pc.
We’re at officialroms will not be responsible for any hardware or software issue happening to your phone upon installing this firmware or following this guide. Do this at your own risk.
If you getting any problem when flashing then Contact Me. I will help you.