Download Redmi Note 7 QCN File Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband
Download Redmi Note 7 QCN File Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband. If you are the owner of Redmi Note 7 Qualcomm android smartphone and now getting any null IMEI or unknown baseband error then you have to repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 IMEI. Otherwise, it will show no network in your device and you can’t make call from your device.
To fix invalid IMEI in Redmi Note 7. we are adding the working QCN file for Redmi Note 7 with IMEI repair tutorial.
Simply follow the tutorial as it is as shown below and restore original IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 within few steps. No need to use any professional tool to repair IMEI in Redmi 6 Pro mobile.
Let’s see “how to solve invalid IMEI problem in Redmi 6 Pro without box?
Redmi Note 7 IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Using IMEI Tool [No Root]
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 after flash? No root required and no any premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Redmi Note 7 QCN File, and Other Files
Name: Redmi Note 7 Qcn File by officialroms.com
Size: 436 KB
Name: QCN IMEI Rebuild Tool by officialroms.com
Size: 436 KB
Name: Qpst Qualcomm Tool by officialroms.com
Size: 402 KB
Write or Repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=grid]
If the Dual IMEI Writer unable to Rewrite Correct IMEI Then use hex Converter to Find and Replace Installed IMEI.