If you are a mobile technician and searching for the Xiaomi Redmi Mi 6 QCN File For IMEI Repair and unknown baseband problem? If yes then you have landed on right place. Today we will share you Xiaomi Mi 6 QCN File. Do you have to use QPST to back up QCN? In this sophisticated era, you can use another tool to do it. There are too many tools you can use to back up the EFS partition to be a QCN file. All of them work similarly, so in this post, I only introduced one software called QPST.
To fix invalid IMEI in Xiaomi Mi 6, we are adding the working QCN file for Mi 8 with IMEI repair tutorial. Simply follow the tutorial as it is as shown below and restore original IMEI on Xiaomi Mi 6 within few steps. No need to use any professional tool to repair IMEI in Xiaomi Mi 6mobile. Let’s see “how to solve invalid IMEI problem in Mi 8 without box?”
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 6 Qcn File Fix Issue
- No service problem fix.
- Imei problem fix.
- Network unlock problem fix.
- After flash no service fix.
Xiaomi Redmi Mi 6 QCN File, and Other Files
Generate QCN File For Xiaomi Mi 6 Mobile
Run “Rebuilder tool” on pc >> “Open File” >> Browse “Mi 6QCN File” >>> “Replace IMEI with original IMEI Number” >> Click “Rebuild” button and save new QCN file on pc.
Write Or Repair Xiaomi Mi 6 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
adb devices su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
If the Dual IMEI Writer is unable to rewrite the correct IMEI, then use a hex converter to find and replace the installed IMEI.