The EFS (IMEI) data for Qualcomm-based devices is restored and backed up using QCN files, which are Qualcomm calibration files. Since the Jio F320B is a Qualcomm-powered smartphone, it is likely that this QCN file is unique to that model and can be used to back up or restore the IMEI information for that device.
It’s important to remember that this type of file should only be used by people who know what they’re doing, and they should be careful with it because if they don’t, they could mess up the way the device works.
Jio F320B QCN File Tested 2023
How to Flash Jio F320B QCN File :
Flashing a QCN file to a Qualcomm-based device can be done using a software called QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tools). Here is a general process on how to flash a QCN file using QPST:
- Download and install QPST on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open QPST Configuration, click on the Add New Port button, and select the appropriate port for your device.
- Click on the Start Clients button and then select the Services option.
- Click on the Restore button and select the QCN file that you want to flash.
- Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete, and then reboot your device.
Notice: Depending on the individual QPST version and device, this procedure could change. When flashing a QCN file, it’s crucial to be cautious and follow the right steps because if you don’t, your device might be damaged. A backup of the data on your device is always advised before trying any firmware flashing or upgrade.