This post contains the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4/4X MIUI 11 MAI132 Flash File Stock Firmware ROM MIUI 11 to your device. Xiaomi Redmi 4/4X flash file Stock Firmware (flash file) Xiaomi Redmi 4/4X Stock Firmware (flash file)
If your phone hangs or the logo hangs, then flashing the Mi firmware will resolve any issues with your phone. Make sure you log into your Mi accounts on the phone before flashing. If not, an error could occur while flashing. Flashing only a few models of Xiaomi can remove any Mi account. Also, you can unlock the account by flashing the MI Account to open the file.
Download Redmi Mi 4/4X MIUI 11 Flash File
Device Name: V220.127.116.11.NAMMIXM_20191107.0000.00_7.1
Type: Full ROM
Size: 5.50 GB
SoC: Qualcomm CPU
Read Also: Redmi Mi 4/4X MIUI 11 Flash File (Stock ROM)
How do I Flash Xiaomi 12 ?
- Download the Xiaomi 12 Flash File and Install the Driver by clicking on the links above.
- Download your Xiaomi flash tool. The USB driver for the smartphone is contained in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash files from the zip.
- Extract the zip file following the 7zip setup is completed.
- Install it if the 7zip setup has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Link)
- Then, run the Xiaomiflash.exe on your Desktop and select flash within it.
- Once you have done that, select the last option in the tool and select”image” from the “image” folder inside the folder in which your flash files reside.
- If you’re Flashing using Fastboot mode, choose the “firmware” “firmware” location.
- After choosing the firmware After that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to its EDL model, you must locate it and then switch the EDL point.
- Then attach the data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean All,” as shown below. Then click the Refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click on the flash button, and the flash will then begin.