Realme Narzo 20 Pattern Unlock RMX2191: If you have forgotten your password, move the app to Private or Safe, where you can set a privacy password. Tap on the “Forgot Password Pattern” link to go to the Account Unlock page. After entering the wrong password, you will see the “Forget” option, click on it, and select the desired option to recover. You can reset or reset the Realme Narzo 20 password step by step. Enter your Google account password to reset and unlock the password.
Here are the steps to unlock your Realme Narzo 20 smartphone in the Android device manager with Google Find My Device. You can unlock your Android phone with Google find my device in the Android Device Manager. The app on your phone locks you out of your Realme device.
About Realme Narzo 20
The Realme Narzo 20 is a much more effective variant of this Realme C12 and C15 as a result of its MediaTek Helio G85 chip. The remaining portion of the core specifications are the same, and all apparatus even have equal dimensions and layouts. The 6000mAh battery is a significant selling point and can provide almost two complete days of casual use, but leads to the total bulk and weight of the telephone. The 6.5-inch HD+ screen is not the best you could get in this price range but it’s sufficient for work and entertainment.
Realme Narzo 20 Pattern Unlock RMX2191 Free Tool One Click
Working Model: (RMX2191)(RMX2193)
|Realme Narzo 20 DA File & Scatter File||MediaFire|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1804 by officialroms||Click Here|
|Very Important Driver||IibUBS Driver / MTK Driver|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V3||Click Here|
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Realme Narzo 20:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning. Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 220.127.116.11 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6768_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x23c800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x300000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- FRP Unlock Code Manual Format Flash.
- Copy 0x10008000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.