The Oppo A16E CPH2421 Flash File may be used to eliminate all screen locks and resolve logo hangs. After flashing, this file will remove all types of screen locks, including pattern and FRP. To flash the Oppo A16E, always use the most recent flash file and verify the device version by dialing *#899# on the emergency dial. Before flashing the phone, download the file using the direct download link provided below and read all the flashing instructions.
Table of Contents
About Oppo A16E
MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) powers the Oppo A16e. In addition, it has 3GB of DDR3. The Oppo A16e is powered by a 4230mAh battery and runs Android 11. There is a 13-megapixel camera on the back of the Oppo A16e, with an aperture of f/2.2.
Oppo A16E CPH2421 Flash File (Firmware)
|SP Flash Tool & Download Tool||Click Here|
|MTK Driver||Visit Here|
Flashing Oppo A16E CPH2421:
- Download and extract the firmware.
- Download the MediaTek driver and install it on your PC.
- If your PC already has MediaTek drivers, you may skip this step.
- Double-click the Flash Tool icon when it appears.
- Click Start All when the programme has launched on your computer.
- By pushing the volume up and down buttons on your phone, you may turn it off and connect it to your computer.
- It will help you flash successfully.
+918439367673 Saurabh Whatsapp Me For Login
Note: If your device is not connecting to your computer, download and install the driver from the link above.