Oppo Find X2 Neo flash file is a great tool to repair the logo’s hang and remove all screen locks. This file can remove every type of screen lock like Pattern and FRP in the next flash. Always use the most recent flash files to flash Oppo Find X2 Neo. Check device version with the dialing *#899# on the emergency dial.
Download the file using the direct downloading link provided below. Be sure to read the flashing instructions before flashing the phone.
About Oppo Find X2 Neo
Oppo Find Neo Run is running Android 10, and is powered with the QCOM SD765 Processor. It’s double SIM (GSM in addition to GSM) smartphone that supports Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi GPS, Bluetooth, NFC USB OTG, FM, 3G , 4G and 5G. The device is equipped having 12GB RAM as well as the storage capacity is 256GB, which can be expanded via SD card.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Find X2 Neo Flash File (official Firmware)
Device Name: Oppo Find X2 Neo
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 15GB
SoC: QCOM SD765
Os: Android 11
Firmware Version: A.55
How to download stock firmware on Oppo Find Neo X2:
- Extract MSM and ROM files. to Download software within the same folder
- Install the Oppo USB drivers on your PC
- Turn off your Phone, hold the volume up and down keys, then connect to the computer using the USB cable (if there is no device is available, conduct a testing the point)
- Look in the device manager to see if there is a USB device.
- If there isn’t a device is found, you must conduct a test point.
- Start the MSM Download Tool.
- It will load the firmware in case it is not there.
- Locate the download the firmware file click on to start.
- Wait until flashing is complete, once done.
- Disconnect your Phone, then switch it on.