Nokia TA-1053 Frp Unlock Bypass Nokia Google Account easily and remove frp protection and add latest gmail account in your device, this method is for almost Nokia android devices, whether it is android 7.0 or android 7.1.1, this method would work perfectly with Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, and Nokia 8.
Note: This method is successfully tested with Nokia 6, Android 7.1.1, Patch Level August 1 2017 Nokia TA-1053 Frp Unlock.
What You Need to Complete this Method:
1. Computer / Laptop
2. Micro USB Cable
3. FRP Tools (we will download later)
4. Wi-Fi Connection
5. minimal adb and fastboot
minimal adb and fastboot Free Download
File Name:minimal adb and fastboot.zip
File Size: 987 KB
Nokia TA-1953 Frp Unlock File Free Download
File Name:Nokia TA-1953 frp Unlock File.txt
File Size: 1 KB
Watch Video Till End
Let’s Begin to Bypass Nokia Google Account:
- Tap on “Lets Go” from welcome screen, after that “SKIP” and then “Setup as New”
- Now Connect “Wi-Fi” in your nokia device to successfully Bypass Nokia Google Account.
- Once “Wi-Fi” connected successfully, go back to “Welcome” screen again.
Enable Talkback Option:
- Tap on “Vision Settings”.
- that tap on “Talkback”, and then turn on “Talkback”.
- Swipe Down to Right to go to “Global Context Menu”
- Double tap on “Talkback Settings”.
- Now again “Swipe Down to Right”, to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Double tap on “Suspend feedback”, after that double tap on “OK”.
- Tap on “Help & Feedback”.
- Tap on “Search”, after that type there “Voice”.
- Now tap on “Voice” from searched result.
- After that tap on “Get started with Voice Access”.
- Now tap on “Youtube Video” to play icon, after that “Share Arrow” from video corner.
- Tap on “3 Dots” to share with, and then you will be redirected to Youtube.com
Let’s Open Google Chrome:
Remember: To Bypass Nokia Google Account, we have to open chrome browser, and google, so that we could download frp tools and install them to remove frp lock.
- Drag down “Youtube Video”, and then tap on “3 dots” from top right corner, after that tap on “Settings”.
- Deselect “Help make chrome…..”, after that, Tap on “Accept & Continue”, and then “No Thanks”.
- Type in chrome search bar “Bypass FRP Applications and Files Techeligible“.
- Open most relevant search result (as shown in below image).
Download FRP Tools to Bypass Nokia Google Account:
- Swipe Up, and then look for “Apex Launcher”
- Just tap on “Apex Launcher” to download in your Nokia Device.
- You will get a popup once downloading finish, just tap on “OPEN” to go to “Download Folder”.
Install Development Settings & Open it:
- Tap on “Install” to install it
- Note: If you get an “Installation Blocked” popup, tap on “Settings” from popup, and then enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Now tap on “Back Key” to go back to “Download Page” where from you downloaded this apk file.
- Again download it, and open it.
- Now tap on “Install”, after that “Open”.
- Tap on “*#*#372733#*#*” code, and then “FQC” screen will appear.
Connect Nokia Device to Computer:
- Connect your device to your computer via micro USB cable.
- Make sure, your device has successfully connected to your computer.
- Now tap on “Receiver Test” from your Nokia Device.
Download Nokia ADB FRP in Computer:
- Type “Download FRP Tools Techeligible” in your computer internet browser
- Download from there “Nokia ADB FRP”, and extract it.
- Extract downloaded folder, and go to “ADB FRP” folder.
- Right click on “BYPASS-FRP.bat” file and open it.
- Command Prompt window will appear.
- You will receive a popup in your Nokia device “Allow USB Debugging” from there, allow it.
- Now close again “CMD” window and again open it by right click on “BYPASS-FRP.bat” to make sure that your command prompt window should have same scenario as shown in below image. (This for sure that device successfully detected).
- Now press any key from your keyboard, after that remove (USB Cable) from nokia device.
- Tap on “YES”, after that reboot your device by pressing “Volume Up + Power” keys together.
- Now press “Power Key” again to start your device.
- You will get a popup of “Talkback” just double tap on “EXIT”.
Suspend & Turn Off Talkback:
- Now you have successfully accessed to your device, just “Swipe Down to Right” on your Nokia screen.
- Double tap on “Pause feedback”, and then double tap on “OK”.
- Go to your device “Menu”, then tap on “Settings”.
- Swipe up from there, and tap on “Accessibility”, and then tap on “Talkback”, and then “Turn Off” from there.
Add New Gmail Account to Bypass Nokia Google Account:
- Go back to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Accounts”
- After that tap on “Add Accounts”.
You have successfully finished to Bypass Nokia Google Account Frp lock, if you have any problem, feel free to ask us in comment box Nokia TA-1053 Frp Unlock.