Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool :If you want to install ADB and Fastboot, you can download and set up an Android SDK that does not exceed 1 GB in size. Still, if you just want to learn about Android development, we recommend downloading and installing it, which is unnecessary for people who want to install it. Android Studio 3.2 is the complete package to set up an Android emulator, and everything you need to develop Android apps is about 1 GB in size. You don’t need Android Studio to mess with Android devices using Google’s usual platform tools.
Minimal Download ADB and Fastboot Tool
The Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is a small application for Windows computers that allows you to install the latest version of the ADB or Fastboot files on one computer without installing the entire Android SDK package. This is a perfect solution because you can install ADB / Fastboot with just a few clicks. The lightweight program helps install it on your Windows PC by creating a shortcut on your desktop for easy access. Consider Minimal Adb and FASboot to install both the latest versions of the ABD and FastBoot files on your system, so you never have to install the Android SDK manually
What is ADB?
ADB, also known as the Android Debug Bridge, can be used to establish a secure link (bridge) with your phone and your PC. After the connection has been established, you can perform a variety of tweaks that can be made at both the device level and at an application level. For instance, you can eliminate bloatware from your device, pull or push files, or even install OTA through The Sideload function. Tech enthusiasts go an extra step and run specific, more sophisticated commands.
What is Fastboot?
Fastboot is an advanced system of functions that don’t need your device to be booted into an Android OS. In the end, you don’t have the USB Debugging feature to perform any Fastboot commands. Instead, they’ve got their Bootloader or Fastboot menus. When it comes to authorities, these can be utilized for unlocking the bootloader on your Android device. Open the bootloader of an Android phone.
Other uses include the ability to boot your device using TWRP Recovery and flash/boot various kinds of ZIPs and IMGs files, such as Magisk ZIP and TWRP.img files, to mention some. Your PC will also not recognize your device as it was in a fastboot mode if you don’t have the required drivers aren’t in place. This is where using the android SDK Platform Tool can be helpful. After installation, open it from the CMD and the PowerShell window and run any wanted Fastboot Commands.
Benefits from ADB and Fastboot tools
- Compatible with any Android device. Compatible with all Android
- It runs on Windows or Mac platforms. It runs on both Windows and Mac
- Install Custom ROM
- Flash Custom Recovery
- Can you install Root
- Unlock or Relock the device bootloader
- Eliminate bloatware from your phone
Download MinimalADB and Fastboot Tool
- How to Install: If you want to learn How to install download adb fastboot on your Windows Computer.
- The installation package works for both Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit computer (including windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, 8.1 and windows 10).
- If you are trying to install the old version of minimal adb and fastboot then you might face compatibility error, so try to install the latest version only.
- Firstly install the proper usb driver for your device then after install the minimal adb and fastboot tool on your computer (as because minimal adb and fastboot will only able to detect your device if the device driver is installed properly).
- You can also learn how to setup adb and fastboot drivers using the android sdk package.
Credits: Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is created by shimp208 (xda developer). So, full credits goes to the developer for the tool.