Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is a small utility created by shimp208 (xda developer) that allows you to install the latest version of adb and fastboot files on your computer without the need of installing the entire android sdk package.
Here, on this page we have managed to the latest version as well as the old version of minimal adbfastboot tool.
Features of MinimalADB and Fastboot Tool
The total installation of MinimalADB and Fastboot tool is around 2 mb only (where as android sdk package takes more than 500 mb).
You dont have to setup the minimal adb and fastboot tool manually, simply run the setup and it will install the files in C:Program Files/Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder).
3. Quick Installation:
As minimal adb and fastboot installation package is hardly of 2 mb, so it takes few seconds to install on the computer.
Download MinimalADB and Fastboot Tool
MinimalADB and Fastboot v1.4.1
- How to Install: If you want to learn How to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools on your Windows Computer.
- The installation package works for both Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit computer (including windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, 8.1 and windows 10).
- If you are trying to install the old version of minimal adb and fastboot then you might face compatibility error, so try to install the latest version only.
- Firstly install the proper usb driver for your device then after install the minimal adb and fastboot tool on your computer (as because minimal adb and fastboot will only able to detect your device if the device driver is installed properly).
- You can also learn how to setup adb and fastboot drivers using the android sdk package.
Credits: Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is created by shimp208 (xda developer). So, full credits goes to the developer for the tool.