Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Pattern Unlock Frp Remove Without Box
Remove Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Pattern Unlock Frp Remove Without Box or Google account verification using the Miracle toolbox. If you are using Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 android smartphone and the device is stuck in Google account verification [FRP] after a factory reset then this post may help you to bypass Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 FRP within a single click. Moreover, we will show you how to create a scatter file for Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 using the Miracle tool. Once you have Nokia 3.1 Plus Pattern Unlock scatter-loading file, you can flash it via the SP flash tool or using any other scatter file flashing tool.
So in this tutorial, we will talk about “How to format Nokia 3.1Plus using Miracle box, how to remove Nokia 3.1Plus FRP lock using Miracle box and how to create the scatter-loading file using Miracle tool?”
Download Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Pattern Unlock & Frp Bypass One Click
Name: Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 File by officialroms.com.zip
Name: Miracle Thunder 2.82 by officialroms.zip
Install Password: officialroms
How to Use Remove Pattern Lock & Frp Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118:
- Click on “MTK” tab >> “Service” tab >> tick mark on “Format” option >> select “4th boot [Auto Connect]” >> Select device name “Nokia 3” >> Untick “Safe Mode” and Select “Auto” & “Advanced [FRP]” option.
- Then Go to the Custom Settings…
- Now Go to The Service Select Format Options.
- Now You Can Change Boot Settings Universal <<< To Nokia 3.
- Now the tool will start the process and will show a new window again in front of you. Tick mark on the “FRP” and “USERDATA” option as shown in the screenshot and then hit the “OK” button. By using these options, the device will factory reset as well as FRP removed after flashing. [Don’t worry it will not flash firmware] Nokia 5.1 plus TA-1102 frp unlock Without Pc (New Method) 2020.
- Now the device will reboot automatically. This time it will not ask you to enter your existing Google account ID & password to unlock Nokia 3.1Plus TA-1118 FRP lock. All Done!!!