Here is a fast and secure Mi Account Bypass Bypass Trick 2023 for Xiaomi Redmi 5 users with MIUI 9 mobile operating system. Unlike other methods, there’s no need to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM; moreover, users can remove their Mi accounts on Redmi note5 without unlocking their bootloader.
In this Mi account unlock method, we’ll utilize free Miracle 2.58 flash tool without box available from officialroms.com. Simply download Miracle 2.58 for free and follow along with the tutorial as outlined below.
Please Note: If you’re searching for a free Redmi 5 Mi account bypass tool, the Miracle box is currently the only free option available. Until then, there is no other method available which can help unlock Redmi 5 without a password.
Table of Contents
Concept Behind The Mi Account Unlocking Redmi 5
Miracle Box is one of the premier mobile flashing tools. Users can utilize this fantastic program for a variety of tasks [Mobile Related].
However, the primary issue is that many of Xiaomi’s recent phones come with a pre-locked bootloader. As such, bypassing Mi account after factory reset can be challenging if the bootloader is locked; to do this you must boot your device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode.
Another issue we face is how to boot a Xiaomi device into EDL mode. For this solution, please refer back to our post.
Users can boot their device using ADB commands, but if they are unable to enter EDL mode with ADB commands then test point method is your solution. Although a bit technical, this process is proven and effective – all steps are outlined in our tutorial guide for added ease. Don’t fret though; each and every step is clearly described for your convenience.
In this tutorial, we’ll demonstrate how to boot your Mi account-locked Redmi 5 MIUI9 into edl mode via test point.
Redmi 5 mi account Remove File Download
File Size: 223 KB
Redmi 5 /5 plus Mi account unlock permanently ( Nougat 7.0) working 100% 2023
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- This method will boot your device into embedded mode using Test Point terminals.
- No bootloader unlocking is required – that is, you can unlock your mi account without needing to unlock the bootloader.
- Unlock Redmi5 Mi Account without Flashing Firmware or Utilizing Mi Flash Tool
- Xiaomi phones require different test points, so be sure to use the correct terminal only.
- One wrong move could permanently brick your device, so proceed at your own risk.
Now let’s see how to remove Mi account from Redmi 5 MIUI9 smartphone?
Instructions To Bypass Redmi5 Mi Account Without Unlock Bootloader
Here we are dividing this process in two different sections.
- Boot Redmi 5 Into EDL Mode Using Test Points
- Bypass Mi Account From Redmi 5 Using Miracle 2.58 Tool
Redmi 5 Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the key element in this Mi account bypass method. Without it, you won’t be able to flash MIUI fastboot ROM directly – Mi flash tool will indicate an error instead.
Assuming your Redmi 5 bootloder is unlocked, we will boot it into EDL mode using a test point. The process for doing so can be found here.
- At first open device Manager on your pc & don’t close the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]
- Next power off the locked Redmi 5 properly.
- Open back cover of the device safely. Process is little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi 5]
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, its important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
ReadAlso: Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account Remove