Official Stock Flash Firmware for the Infinix Zero 5G X6815 FRP & Pattern Unlock File is Now Available. This firmware will fix any software issues with your Infinix Zero 5G X6815 FRP File & Pattern unlock File, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. You may also use it to show blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, and so on.
Table of Contents
About Infinix Zero 5G X6815
The MediaTek MT6877 Dimension 900 5G Chipset powers the Infinix Zero 5G. It has a total of 8GB of RAM. The Infinix Zero 5G has a non-removable 5000mAh battery and supports fast charging at 33W. The Infinix Zero 5G runs XOS, which is based on Android 11, and has 128GB of internal storage. It also has a dedicated SD card slot for expanding storage. The Infinix Zero 5G has a large display with a resolution of 1080×2460 pixels, which provides a superior entertainment experience.
Download Infinix Zero 5G X6815 FRP File & Pattern Unlock One Click
Name: X6815-H771A FRP File.zip
Size: 11 MB
Join Forum: Click Here
If You want any Help Content Whatapp Here (Saurabh): +918439367673
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Infinix Zero 5G X6815:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning.
- Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 188.8.131.52 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
Begin address : 0x4608000
Format length : 0x100000
Begin address : 0x2cb800000
Format length : 0xc0000000
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.