Ember Lab recently unveiled their Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 2.03 Patch to address any issues which arose following the Anniversary Update’s launch. Incorporating many features – New Game+, improved picture mode, Spirit Guide trials and many others to commemorate the game’s first birthday, Patch 2.03 is now available across platforms with various stability fixes included in it.
Notification of Changes for Kena: Bridge of Spirits on May 1 | Changes Made on May 1, 2018.
Bug Fixes 2023 Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 2.03
The following is a full list of all changes made by the update:
- Improvements were also seen when restarting an activity on PS5.
- New Game+ was updated with fixes that fixed an exploit allowing players to accumulate over 100 Rot.
- After successfully completing the “Shrine Guardian Combat Reflection Trial”, an additional goal named “Cleansing Strike” should now be unlocked.
- Corrections have been implemented for bugs which caused crashes.
- Corrections and upgrades have been made to Kena Outfit animation.
- Woodknight should no longer be able to attack during her spawn animation animation, thus fixing this issue.
Both the PS4 and PS5 can play Kena: Bridge of Spirits, since the game was launched in 2021 as a PlayStation system exclusive.
Stay tuned for additional fixes and updates. Thanks for your support and enjoy the adventure!