Return to Monkey Island: This is the moment that some people have been waiting for, and it has been a very long time. After Guybrush has returned to Monkey Island, there is no way to stop him from exploring the island. Unless, of course, there are a few more mysteries that still need to be unraveled. It is important that you do not allow the game’s final hurdles dissuade you from reaching the wonderful conclusion that is waiting for you in Return to Monkey Island. Everything has been building up to this point.
On Monkey Island, all you have to do to get to the caves beneath the monkey head is follow the route until you get to a fork in the road and read the sign that says you need to be a member of a pirate crew in order to continue. After that, you can carry on to the caves. Now is the time to start the game’s last three challenging difficulties. In the game Return to Monkey Island, there are three puzzles that involve monkey statues, and below you will find the solutions to all of them, should you feel up to the effort.
Table of Contents
Return to Monkey Island: How to solve the third monkey statue puzzle
All the pieces are finally here for the last puzzle! If you’re bloodthirsty enough, you might be able to figure it out.
- stab the statue of the downcast monkey.
- Use your knife on the screaming monkey statue.
- Fill your mug by pouring from the statue.
- Put the mug on the shards of the statue that has been broken.
Return to Monkey Island: Methods for Solving the second monkey statue
When you get to the bottom of the steps, your keen observation skills will be put to the test again.
- In the first stage, you should pick up the coin and then go right.
- Pick up the stone in the first room, the second stage.
- Proceed to the third room and retrieve a new pebble.
- Fourth, give the monkey in the cabin a stone to put in his or her treasure chest.
- The fifth action is to fill the first swab monkey’s treasure chest with two pebbles.
- Sixth, place the final two pebbles in the Captain Monkey’s treasure chest.
- Seventh, deposit the coin in the Captain Monkey’s hoard.
- The eighth step is to return the coins and go below.
Return to Monkey Island: Methods for Solving the first monkey statue
Right off the bat, you’ll find a room full of statues that are all missing an important part. What they require is listed below.
- First, put the grog mug’s empty handle on the monkey’s hand.
- Second, place your monocle over the monkey’s hand so he can see better.
- Three, before you leave, pick up the pebble.
- In the fourth step, you stab the hand of the irate monkey.
- Fifth, go into the adjacent room and retrieve the coin.
- The sixth step is to feed the Freeers to the monkey and parrot statues.
- In the seventh step, you’ll retrieve all of your belongings from the statues before finally leaving.
If you read what this site says about ” Return to Monkey Island ” you should have a lot better understanding of what’s going on. Please use the comment section below to share your thoughts and ask us any questions related to the content presented here. If you are having trouble and think you need assistance, do not be reluctant to ask for it.