How to Upgrades Work in Lords of the Fallen? Lords of the Fallen, an action role-playing game, was both developed and published by Deck13 Interactive. It made its debut in 2014 becoming available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Lords of the Fallen allows players to upgrade weapons, shields and ranged weapons in order to increase damage, defense, and other stats. To upgrade your gear in Lords of the Fallen, players need to collect Vigor and Deralium; Vigor serves as currency while Deralium serves as upgrade material – you can obtain both from defeating enemies or looting chests while Deralium can be found both there as well as dropped from enemies.
Table of Contents
How to Upgrades Work in Lords of the Fallen?
Lords of the Fallen makes weapon and shield upgrades an integral component of its gameplay, but with so many materials and tiers available it can be hard to know where to begin.
What Materials Do You Need to Upgrade Weapons and Shields?
To upgrade weapons and shields, two resources will be required: Vigor and Deralium. Vigor serves as the game’s currency and can be earned through fighting enemies, looting chests, completing quests, or other means. Deralium serves as an upgrade material found throughout the world in four tiers: Tier I-IV
- Small Deralium Fragment: Up to +3
- Regular Deralium Nuggets: Up to +5
- Large Deralium Shards: Up to +9
- Deralium Chunk: Up to +10
How to Upgrade Weapons and Shields
Once you have collected all of the materials necessary, any blacksmith can upgrade your weapons and shields. Simply interact with him/her and choose “Upgrade Equipment.” This will show a list of gear available for upgrades including weapons, ranged weapons, catalysts and shields.
To upgrade a weapon or shield, select it from the list and press the upgrade button. When prompted to choose an upgrade level, be aware that higher upgrades cost more in both Vigor and Deralium.
What Are the Benefits of Upgrading Weapons and Shields?
Upgraded weapons and shields will enhance their basic stats such as damage, defense and durability. Furthermore, upgrading weapons opens new rune slots that enable you to equip runes that further boost its performance.
Tips for Upgrading Weapons and Shields
Here are a few tips for upgrading your weapons and shields in Lords of the Fallen:
- Prioritize upgrading your weapons first. Your weapons serve as the cornerstone of any successful attack strategy; possessing powerful ones is absolutely essential to survival.
- Upgrade shields no further than +5. Shields provide valuable defense, but their purpose should not be as paramount to that of weapons. Spending resources upgrading past +5 would not be cost-effective use of resources.
- Be selective about which weapons you upgrade. Lords of the Fallen contains many different weapons, not all of which will suit your playstyle and needs. Upgrade those you enjoy using most!
- Do not be intimidated to try out different runes; runes can have an immense influence over the performance of weapons. Feel free to experiment with various combinations until you find what works for you!
By following these tips, you can ensure that your weapons and shields are always up to the task, no matter what challenges you face in Lords of the Fallen.
- Shield Hero Simulator Codes: Latest Codes
- Elden Ring Turtle Shield: How to Get it & Location
- How to kick in Lords of The Fallen?
- Alliance Shield X APK 2024 Free Version Android 13 New Update
- The Tale of Food Codes: Latest Codes
- Dragonheir Silent Gods Tier List
- How To Get More Tokens in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- How to Mw3 dev 841 error code fix for xbox and PS5