Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android 9.0. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid missing the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei P30 Pro | Remove FRP Without PC the Last Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems.(Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone. and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
[content-egg module=Flipkart template=list]
Table of Contents
Huawei P30 Pro Specifications:
Huawei P30 Pro released in March 2019 Huawei P30 Pro comes with 6/8 GB ram and 128/256/512 GB ROM. The Huawei P30 Pro has a 6.47 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Huawei P30 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz.HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, and powered by a 4200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P30 Pro comes with a Quad camera 40-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 8-megapixel + TOF 3D MAIN Camera and a .32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
In your Huawei P30 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon. as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P30 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P30 Pro:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P30 Pro:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P30 Pro Android 9:
- Turn on your Huawei P30 Pro and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call. Call 112 or 911 then quickly tap on Number 4, If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Messages.
- Added any number to the receiver then click on Call Logo ==>> Create New Contact.
- In the Home, Field added any country or city & save the contact. Finally, choose to view on map.
- Tab on GO ==>> choose any destination ==>> Start.
- Then click GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- In GOOGLE Page search for Setting and choose it.
- In the Setting go to Security & privacy ==>> Screen lock & passwords.
- Set lock screen password Set a 6-digit PIN .
Go Back to Setting ==>> Display ==>> Home screen style ==>> and choose the drawer screen.
- Finally, Finish all setup wizard & will ask you to enter the PIN code that you set Up early.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei P30 Pro | Remove FRP Without PC the Last Update.