Download Yureka Plus Yu AO5510 firmware or flash file or stock rom then download it from this location. You should be able to understand the best way to obtain the AO5510 flashfile on your PC inside this guide. This article is about flashing Yu AO5510 firmware in a clear and straightforward way.
About Yu Yureka Plus AO5510
Yureka Plusyu ao5510 5.5 Inch HD Display, 4 G Connectivity, 1.5 GHz Octa Core Processor Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) (OS), 13 MP Rear Camera 5 MP Rear Camera, 2 GB RAM 16 GB Internal Memory, 2500 mAh Li-Polymer Battery.
Download Yureka Plus yu AO5510 flash file Tested Stock ROM
|Yu_Yureka_AO5510_V2_15.04.15_lollipop.zip (Tested File)||674MB||MediaFire|
|YGDP Flash Tool||21.3 MB||YGDP Download|
|Qualcomm & Fastboot Driver||25MB||All Driver Package|
How to Flash yu ao5510 flashfile Using YGDP Tool
Download and install USB Drivers for Android on your device. If your computer already has Android Drivers installed then skip this step.
- Download YGDP Tool to your computer and install it.
- Now, Open YGDPFlashing Tool (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDPFlashing Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password adse or 9527 and click on Login button.
- Once you are able to see the main screen of the YGDP Tool, then click on the Config button.
- And add the CPB firmware (locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash on your android device):
- Now, Click on the Apply button.
- connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.