Samsung A7 SM-A710Y Firmware Flash File : The latest firmware for Samsung A7 SM-710Y is available here. That is the location to find the latest Android ROM Flash File. You can now download the newest firmware officially published. You can also download android 6.0.1 for the Samsung SM–S907VL model based upon the country.
Table of Contents
Setting up security (A710Y)
Under security settings, we have bin windows. That is nothing more than the screen printing another marshmallow device out there. It restricts the user’s access to one app: a pin, which reduces the risk of lost or tempered user data. You can also access the application for children or the elderly under NFC. Payments can be made using tap and pay mobile payment services that are available in certain countries.
- GLB – Philippines (Globe)
- XTC – Philippines (Open Line)
- SMA – Philippines (Smart)
- BRI – Taiwan
Samsung SM-710Y Flash File Firmware (Stock Rom)
How to Flash Samsung A7 SM-A710Y Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-A710Y
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.