These are the instructions on how to flash CPB firmware on any Android Device using YGDP Tool. We’ve managed to share the new version of the YGDPTool with the previous versions here on this page.
Requirements: To conduct the Flashing Procedure, your Android smartphone should have atleast 20-30 percent of the battery.
Download YGDP Tool Free CPB File Flashing
Name: YGDBTool by officialroms.com.zip
Size: 21.3 MB
How to use YGDP Tool
Download and install USB Drivers for Android on your device. If your computer already has Android Drivers installed then skip this step.
- Download YGDP Tool to your computer and install it.
- Now, Open YGDPFlashing Tool (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDPFlashing Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password adse or 9527 and click on Login button.
- Once you are able to see the main screen of the YGDP Tool, then click on the Config button.
- And add the CPB firmware (locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash on your android device):
- Now, Click on the Apply button.
- Now, connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
- Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the YGDP Flashing Tool, as your personal data will be removed during the flashing process.
- Also, press volume up the system key and connect to the machine then start the cycle of flashing.
- Compatibility issue: If YGDP Tool is not running in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, right-click on theYGDP Assembly.exe > Properties > Run this program in Windows XP compatibility mode.
- Credits: Coolpad Inc produces the YGDP tool, and full credits for the tool go to them.