On this page, you will find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi poco f1 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Xiaomi Redmi Poco f1 Stock Firmware (flash file)
To flash the stock firmware on a Xiaomi Redmi Poco F1, you will need to use the Xiaomi Flash Tool. Here are the general steps you will need to follow:
- Download Flash File and Tool
- Extraction Step.
- Move flash folder to desktop (recommended).
- Open Tool and select file in it from list of available items in file manager.
- Power Off your device and connect to a PC by shorting EDL point (Image given above).
- Click refresh in tool, then click flash button; wait until process completes.
- All done. Congratulations.
It’s important to note that flashing firmware can be risky and may brick your device if not done correctly. It’s always recommended to backup all your data and files before proceeding. The also important to use the firmware that is specific to your device and version.
Create backups prior to flashing the Firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi Poco F1 Device Prior to flashing the firmware for the Xiaomi Redmi poco f1 device make sure you have backups of all your personal data since this will be erased after flashing stock firmware.
The firmware was official released by company. It will assist in recovering your device should you have a the bootloop or software error, hang and dead problems.