The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Flash File | Android 12 Update) is a device in the mid-range segment with an excellent display. With the high-resolution camera and pop-up selfie. However, if you’re using the device or want to buy it, you should bookmark this article to get the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro stock firmware collections. We will provide you with all the firmware details, requirements, and full installation guide for your Xiaomi device.
Google’s Android OS is really customizable and easy to use for the developers and users as well. Due to its Linux platform and open-source nature, anyone can build a custom ROM with the kernel source. So, some times an advanced Android user can flash any other custom ROM or mod files or root the Redmi Note 8 Pro handset. In this case, due to stability issues or improper way to flash the file, users may find difficulties to use Custom ROMs. You may face problems like touch unresponsive, screen freezing, the camera fails or bootloop issue. Therefore, you can factory reset or flash the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock ROM. Check the advantages of Stock Firmware given below.
Table of Contents
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi Note 8 Pro ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications and Features
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is a smartphone produced by Xiaomi. It was announced in August 2019 and released in September 2019. It has the following specifications and features:
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G90T, Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Battery: 4500mAh, Non-removable Li-Po battery, 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Dimension: 161.3 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 199 g
A big 6.53-inch display, a powerful Mediatek Helio G90T engine, a quad-camera configuration on the back with a 64 MP primary camera, a massive 4500mAh battery, and a fingerprint sensor for enhanced security are just a few of the Redmi Note 8 Pro’s standout features. Additionally, it has 18W quick charging and MIUI 10 on top of Android 9.0.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware Collections
MIUI is one of the most popular and widely used custom skin cum Stock ROM for Xiaomi devices. Most of the Xiaomi devices whether it’s Mi-series or Redmi series, all are running on MIUI ROM. It’s quite stable and smoother provided by the company which offers so many features. Xiaomi didn’t roll out frequent software updates or major Android versions to its devices. Still, the MIUI developers and beta users make it possible to include most of the useful features in it without providing the latest Android updates. It’s developer-friendly like OxygenOS and almost fast enough like Stock Android UI.
Xiaomi devices do come with MIUI stock ROM by default but users can flash other custom firmware files easily due to third-party ROM support. But this third-party firmware doesn’t go for long as your daily driver. It has so many bugs and stability issues which you won’t find in a Stock ROM. That’s why if you’re facing any issues while or after installing any Custom ROM, coming back to the Stock ROM will be handy for you. By doing this, you will unbrick, unroot, fix lags your device software easily.
Follow the latest version of stock ROMs with download links and guides properly.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware Collections:
Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- ROM file Supported: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro device only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your phone data.
We’re at officialroms will not be responsible for any kind of damage occurs to the device that may happen during/after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.In order to install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:
We assume that you’ve successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro device by following this guide.
Like Redmi Note 8 Pro is a newly launched device and in terms of the specifications, this handset may get Android 10 update in mid-2020 expectedly. However, there is no official confirmation available by the company yet. Most importantly, Android 12 official stable version is also set to release globally within a few months. So, we have to wait for the major Android version release. Till then, stay tuned for more info.
You can also write down in the comments below about your issues or queries.