Vivo Y33S FRP File & Pattern Unlock File 2022 : Download the free Vivo Y33S Screen Unlock to unlock your device without a password. You can unlock your vivo Y33S Android device with a Google account on your phone without forgetting the password option. Vivo Y33S pattern PIN password unlocking with wonder tool Vivo Y33S unlocking without a password is easy to perform.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y33S
The Vivo Y33s is a feature-packed smartphone for entertainment, connectivity, and gaming while on the go. This smartphone has an FHD+ Screen with Eye Protection for immersive visuals, a 50 MP Main Camera with Eye Autofocus for crisp shots, and a Helio G80 Processor for lag-free performance.
Download Vivo Y33S FRP File & Unlock File Tested
Name: Vivo Y33S Pattern Unlock & FRP File.zip
Size: 185 MB
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock In Vivo Y33S:
- Download all of the Documents in the above links if the link is not Functioning.
- Only leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 220.127.116.11 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose Scatter_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x2d7800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x400000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- FRP Unlock Code Manual Format Flash.
- Copy 0x7508000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.