Official Firmware Stock Flash File Available to the Vivo Y30G PD2066B Flash File and you can download it below. With this firmware, you can fix any software issue that you encounter on the Vivo Y30G PD2066B, such as hanging logo and FRP lock, fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
Vivo Y30G The PD2066B is running with Android 11. and is powered By Mediatek the MT6768 processor. It is an dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM card as well as connectivity features such as Wi-Fi, GPS, hotspot and bluetooth 3G and 4G. It comes equipped with 8GB RAM as well as 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded via SD card.
Download Vivo Y30G PD2066B Flash File
Device Name: Vivo Y30G PD2066B
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 6GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6768
Os: Android 11
Firmware version: PD2066B_A_1.8.6
How to Flash Vivo Y30G PD2066B:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.
When your device is not working, the logo doesn’t work, or your phone has been locked following flashing this file, all issues will be resolved in a single flash. If you’re locked using FRP, flashing will allow you to unlock it.
If your phone is locked with an FRP lock and you want to unblock the FRP lock without flash, the phone can be unlocked using the help of this application. Follow the steps below to unlock FRP only.