Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the Infinix Hot S3 X573B Flash File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Infinix Hot S3 X573B, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP the Pin lock, Pattern, and Pattern
- resolve boot loop issues and software problems to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Download Infinix Hot S3 X573B Flash File
Device Name: X573B-ql+1668A-O-IN-190528V45
Type: Full ROM
Size: 1.45 GB
Link: Google Drive
How to Flash Infinix Hot S3 X573B:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.
When your device is not working, the logo doesn’t work, or your phone has been locked following flashing this file, all issues will be resolved in a single flash. If you’re locked using FRP, flashing will allow you to unlock it.
If your phone is locked with an FRP lock and you want to unblock the FRP lock without flash, the phone can be unlocked using the help of this application. Follow the steps below to unlock FRP only.