Official Firmware Stock Flash File Available to the Vivo V23e PD2159F Flash File and you can download it below. With this firmware, you can fix any software issue that you encounter on the Vivo V23e model PD2159F, such as hanging logo and FRP lock, fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
Vivo V23e V23e PD2159F runs on the Android OS 11 and is powered by Mediatek, the MT6833P processor. It is the first dual SIM smartphone to support Nano-SIM cards and connectivity features such as WiFi, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 3G, and 4G. The phone comes loaded with eight GB of memory and 128GB of storage which is expandable with an SD card.
Download Vivo V23e PD2159F Flash File
Device Name: PD2159F_EX_A_1.7.1_vivo_mtk
Read Also: MTK Auth Bypass Tool V13 Latest 5G CPU
How to Flash Vivo V23e PD2159F:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.
When your device is not working, the logo doesn’t work, or your phone has been locked following flashing this file, all issues will be resolved in a single flash. If you’re locked using FRP, flashing will allow you to unlock it.
If your phone is locked with an FRP lock and you want to unblock the FRP lock without flash, the phone can be unlocked using the help of this application. Follow the steps below to unlock FRP only.