Official Stock Flash Firmware Now Available for the Vivo Y20G PD2066F Flash File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Vivo Y20G PD2066F, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y20G
The Phone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen HD display with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory. The Phone is also decked with a 13MP+2MP+2MP Rear Camera and an 8 MP Front camera for your images and videos. For power, the Phone relies on a 5000 mAh Li-Ion battery to give you that extra juice and energy when you are on your Phone. The Phone features a beautiful and sleek design. The Phone’s processing power is driven by the MTK P35 Octa-core processor that comes along with it.
Download Vivo Y20G PD2066F Flash File
Device Name: Vivo Y20G PD2066F
Type: Full ROM
SoC: Mediatek MTK P35
What is the best way to Vivo Y20G PD2066F:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.