Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 Flash File : On this page, we’ve provided all the Oppo Reno 5 Pro CPH2201 Flash Files along with the guide to installing firmware. To install the flash file for firmware, you will require a program known as SP Flash Tool, which is an excellent tool for flashing the stock firmware to your device. The procedure is simple. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to make it easier to use the official Flash file.
Table of Contents
About Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
Its Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is also thin and lightweight with a size of 7.6mm in thickness and weighting only 173g. The top is flat and has an “Designed for Reno insignia, and the dual-SIM tray and USB Type-C port, and single speaker are located on the lower part of the phone. The build quality is excellent, despite the phone being made of plastic, and the cameras on the rear do not appear to protrude.
This is the mediatek Dimensity 2000+ SoC, built on a 7nm process that has four ARM Cortex A77 and 4 ARM Cortex-A55 processors. It comes with an integrated 5G modem that supports wireless connectivity like Wi-Fi 6 as well as Bluetooth 5.1. Reno 5 Pro Reno 5 Pro runs ColorOS 11.1 that is an update of Android 11.
Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 Flash File
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- Model: CPH2201
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- The tool is supported by: SP flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek 2000+Soc, Processor
- Version: CPH2201_11_A.12
- Android Version: Android 11
- Boot Key: Volume UP + Down
How to Flash Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G:
This article will demonstrate what you need to do; you can flash the firmware (stock rom) on the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G. This procedure is straightforward. To flash the firmware, you’ll need a PC and a SP Flash Tool application. You should additionally possess a USB driver installed on the computer.
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer
4. Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
5. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
6. Click Download to begin flashing.
7. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
8. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.