Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Flash File :Official Firmware Flash File Stock is Now accessible for Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F. You can download it below. By using this firmware, you will be able to fix all issues with your software with Your Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F, PD2036F Flash File such as hanging logo and FRP lock, Fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F
The Vivo (2021) phone was introduced at the beginning of May in 2021. The phone has the 6.51-inch touchscreen display that has resolution of 720×1600 pixels, and the aspect ratio is 20:9. Vivo Y12s (2021) runs on an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. It is equipped with three GB RAM. Its Vivo Y12s (2021) is running Android 11. It is powered by a battery of 5000mAh.
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pin lock and Pattern
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Download Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Flash File
Device Name: Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F
Type: EDL File
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: QCOM SD480
Youtube Channel Join US : Click Here
|SP Flash Tools|
How to Flash Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Firmware Package on the pc.
- Once you’ve got successfully extracted the firmware Package, you’ll be ready to get the Flash File, Flash Tool, IMEI Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Now, Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the pc.
- Once you’ve got successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the pc.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched,
- Connect your Vivo Smartphone to the pc by using the USB Cable.
- Now, Click on the Download or Upgrade Button within the QPST Flash Tool to start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you’ll see a hit Message at the top.
- Now, Disconnect your Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Smartphone from the pc and restart it.
Install MTK Driver to Flash Vivo Y12s PD2036F:
1- Download and extract the SP Flash tool from the package.
2- Double-click Flash tool.exe from the icon that appears.
3- It will start the tool on your computer; click Scatter-Loading on the tool’s right side.
4- Now, assign the firmware in the format “Android scatter.txt.”
5- To begin flashing, click Download.
6- Turn off your phone and connect it to your computer by clicking the Volume down or Volume up keys. If that doesn’t work, connect in off mode without pushing any keys.
7- You will be able to flash successfully as a result of it.