This is the official page, where you’ll find the Official Vivo S1 Pro Flash File Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes during a zip package and contains Flash Tool, IMEI Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, the way to Flash Manual Vivo S1 Pro Flash File PD1945F.
Table of Contents
Vivo S1 Pro Informations
Vivo S1 Pro smartphone was launched on 19th November 2019. The phone comes with a 6.38-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and a facet ratio of 19.5:9. Vivo S1 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
The Vivo S1 Pro runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo S1 Pro supports proprietary fast charging. The Vivo Firmware helps you to downgrade or upgrade the Stock Firmware of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone and Tablets. It also allows you to repair any IMEI related issue, Software related issue, bootloop issue.
Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Flash File (STOCK ROM)
Name: Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F
Size: 8.2 GB
CPU: Qualcomm CPU
How to Flash Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Firmware Package on the pc.
- Once you’ve got successfully extracted the firmware Package, you’ll be ready to get the Flash File, Flash Tool, IMEI Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Now, Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the pc.
- Once you’ve got successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the pc.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Smartphone to the pc by using the USB Cable.
- Now, Click on the Download or Upgrade Button within the QPST Flash Tool to start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you’ll see a hit Message at the top.
- Now, Disconnect your Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Smartphone from the pc and restart it.
QPST Flash Tool: If you would like, you’ll download the newest version of QPST Flash Tool from QPST Flash Tool for Windows page.
Backup: We recommend you require a backup of your personal data from the device, before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may permanently delete your personal data from the device.
Original firmware: The above Vivo firmware is that the original firmware, released by the Vivo Mobility Inc. we’ve scanned the firmware with Eset Internet Security before publishing it online.