Vivo X60 Pro PD2059F Firmware Flash File : This page contains Vivo X60 Pro PD2059F Firmware / flash file / Stock ROM. With this Vivo X60 Pro PD2059F Firmware, you can fix Vivo logo and boot loop issues, fix dead mobiles and fix IMEI-related issues.
What is Firmware?
Firmware is an operating system that allows you to navigate your smartphone. It also includes the UI/UX and another primary function. Which likely used it to operate your phone with hardware more. This Firmware for Mobile, also known as Flash ROM, installs on your device’s memory. In this instance, the ROM is the firmware of your phone. It is an operating system. The phone allows users to install customized ROMs.
About Vivo X60 Pro
Vivo launched Vivo X60 Pro on 22 March 2021. It features a 6.56-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 19.8 to 9. The Vivo X60 Pro’s octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor is at its heart. It has 12GB RAM. The Vivo X60 Pro runs Android 11 with a 4200mAh lithium battery.
The Vivo X60 Pro supports fast charging via proprietary technology. The rear camera setup of the Vivo X60 Pro includes a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 13-mp camera with an f/2.2 aperture. A 13-megapixel camera has an f/2.46 aperture. Autofocus is available on the rear camera. The front side has a 32-megapixel camera for selfies and an f/2.45 aperture. Funtouch OS 11.1 runs on the Vivo X60 Pro and has 256GB of storage.
The Vivo X60 Pro supports both GSM and GSM dual-SIM mobiles and accepts Nano-SIM or Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo X60 Pro is 158.58 x 73.24 x 7.99mm (height x width x depth) and weighs 177.00g. It was available in Midnight Black or Shimmer Blue colors.
The Vivo X60 Pro supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v5.10 and NFC, USB Type C, 3G, and 4G. It also supports Band 40, which is used by certain LTE networks in India. The phone also has sensors such as an accelerometer, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint scanner. The Vivo X60 Pro also supports face unlock.
Download Vivo X60 Pro PD2059F Firmware Flash File
Notice: Upcoming QFIL Stock ROM Wait Few Day.
What are the advantages of Stock Firmware?
- It will help you fix the Bootloop issue and unbrick your device.
- It makes your device software run on the latest available software, Even allow you to Downgrade Vivo X60 Pro PD2059F.
- If we return to stock, you can get your warranty back.
- Firmware can fix software issues, Stuttering, and general mobile lags.
How to Flash Vivo X60 Pro PD2059F
- First Download Qualcomm Driver & Flash File.
- Next, Extract All Fir Using 7zip or Winrar Software. It will take 20 minutes to extract the file.
- Once you have completed the Work, download Teamviewer Desktop Sharing Software.
- The agent will now control your PC and open the MSM download tool.
- After opening the Open Msm tool, you will be asked for a username or password to authorize access.
- Log in to your account by entering Userid and Password. Join Telegram Group
- Now, select the Firmware and File Vivo X60 Pro.
- Hold Volume Up & Down Button to Boot In Qualcomm Mode EDL Port.
- Once you have completed the verification, flash your mobile in Edl mode.
- After Flashing Done
- Now Mobile Booting Time 5-10 Minutes Boot Your Phone.