Download Redmi Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File Stock ROM. The latest version of the Official MIUI 13 Firmware Data for the Xiaomi 12 Pro. This flash file can be found in the MBN File, which describes how to flash and driver install from Mi Flash. Mi Flash tool. This is how you can flash Xiaomi Phone with a flash file. MIUI V126.96.36.199.SLBCNXM
If your phone hangs or the logo hangs, then flashing the Mi firmware will resolve any issues with your phone. Make sure you log into your Mi accounts on the phone before flashing. If not, an error could occur while flashing. Flashing only a few models of Xiaomi can remove any Mi account. Also, you can unlock the account by flashing the MI Account to open the file.
Download Redmi Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File
Device Name: MIUI V188.8.131.52.SLBCNXM
Type: Full ROM
Size: 5.50 GB
SoC: Qualcomm CPU
Note: You will need Authorized tool to Flash and Remove Mi Account.
How do I Flash Xiaomi 12x ?
- Download the Xiaomi 12x Flash File and Install the Driver by clicking on the links above.
- Download your Xiaomi flash tool. The USB driver for the smartphone is contained in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash files from the zip.
- Extract the zip file following the 7zip setup is completed.
- Install it if the 7zip setup has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Link)
- Then, run the Xiaomiflash.exe on your Desktop and select flash within it.
- Once you have done that, select the last option in the tool and select”image” from the “image” folder inside the folder in which your flash files reside.
- If you’re Flashing using Fastboot mode, choose the “firmware” “firmware” location.
- After choosing the firmware After that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to its EDL model, you must locate it and then switch the EDL point.
- Then attach the data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean All,” as shown below. Then click the Refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click on the flash button, and the flash will then begin.