The Realme GT2 Pro RMX3301 Flash File from this page, the provided file is of OFP extension and can be used with the Realme Flashtool (MSM Download Tool) to assist you in flashing upgrades upgrade, downgrade flash stock ROMs, and unlocking your smartphone. The files are all included in a zip archive, including flash data, USB driver, and flash tool. All the details on how to flash the device are included.
About Realme GT2 Pro Flash File
Realme GT 2 Pro a forthcoming phone from Realme. It is believed to have an 6.51-inch touchscreen display that has resolution that is 1080 x 2400 pixels, and the aspect ratio 20:9. Realme GT 2 Pro is believed to be powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and include eight GB RAM. This Realme GT 2 Pro is believed to be running Android 12 and is expected to be powered by a battery with a capacity of 5000mAh. It’s the Realme GT 2 Pro supports the company’s proprietary fast charging.
Table of Contents
Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 Flash File (official Firmware)
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (SM8450)|
|OS||Android 12, Realme UI 3.0|
|Flash Tool||MSM Download Tool|
|Firmware Link||Coming Soon|
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pin lock and Pattern
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
How to Flash Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301:
- First Download Qualcomm Driver & Flash File.
- Then Extract All Fir USing 7zip or Winrar Software,
- You can Essay Extract The File He is taking 20 Minutes to Extract The File.
- After Completed The Working Download Teamviewer Desktop Sharing Software.
- Now Agent Will Control You Pc And Open MSM Download Tool
- After Open Msm Tool Asking Userid Or Password To Authorized To Access The Tool.
- After entering Userid or Password, Your account is log in.
- Now Select The Firmware File Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 & Verify The Code.
- Press Volume Up & Down Button Boot In Qualcomm Mode EDL Port.
- After Completed You Verify The Code Now Flash You Mobile In Edl Mode
- After Flashing Done
- Now Mobile Booting Time 5 to 10 Minutes Boot Your Mobile.
Note: If You Drive is Not Connected Make Share this is A Driver Issue Watch This Video To Fixed You Problem. Driver Error Fixed