Vivo S1 PD1913F Flash File : This guide will show you how to install stock ROM on the Vivo S1 (PD1913F) based on Android 9.0 pie. This budget Android MediaTek Mt6768-powered smartphone comes with decent specs. You can find the complete guide for flashing Stock ROM on the Vivo S1 handset. Flashing any Custom Rom can cause soft bricks or device boot loop problems for some users. That could happen after or during the installation of any mod files or Custom ROM. To fix the temporary problem, you will need to revert to the stock ROM.
SP Flash Tool is required to flash the Stock ROM of your Vivo S1 (PD1913F) powered by MediaTek chipset. You will also need drivers and guidance. This article will show you how to install stock firmware quickly.
Table of Contents
About vivo s1
Vivo S1 was launched in March 2019. It features a 6.53 inch IPS LCD and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The Octa-core MediaTek SoC P70 powers the smartphone. It comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage, which storage can expand via microSD cards up to 256GB.
Dual-Nano SIM smartphones run Android 9.0 Pie straight out of the box, based on Funtouch OS 9. The 3,940 mAh lithium-ion battery powers the device. It also includes WiFi and GPS connectivity options.There are also major sensors like an accelerometer, ambient light, and compass.
Vivo S1 has a 12MP primary camera, an 8MP secondary camera (f/2.2), and a 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture lenses. It also features a 24.8MP front-facing camera and an f/2.0 aperture. The selfie camera supports PANORAMA and PDAF as well as HDR mode. The S1 measures 161.97×75.93x 8.54mm and are 189.50g. The S1 device is available in Blue or Peach Pink colors.
Download Vivo S1 PD1913F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
Please Install All MTK Driver That is Very Important to Install It
Vivo S1 PD1913F: Advantages
While a Custom Rom allows for customizations and tweaks, it can also have security problems. A Custom ROM is not as reliable as a Stock ROM. You can fix certain issues with your device, however:
- We can fix Vivo S1 by replacing the soft brick.
- Also fixes the instability and boot loop issues.
- You can also skip the Screen Lock to remove malware.
- Preloaded Google Applications will also be available.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo S1.
- You can fix Android device bugs.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- After using custom ROM, you can restore stock ROM.
- This Software Update addresses Bluetooth, WiFi, and other issues.
How to Flash Vivo S1 PD1913F:
Install MTK Driver.
1- Download the package & Extract SP Flash tool.
2- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3- it will launch the tool on your PC, Click on Scatter-Loading appearing on the Right side of the tool.
4- Now, assign the firmware which will be in form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5- Click on Download to start flashing.
6- Switch off your Mobile and Connect it to PC by pressing Volume down or Volume up key if it fails then connect without pressing any key in off mode.
7- It will lead you to Successful Flashing
- Vivo S1 1907 FRP File & Pattern Unlock File Tested
- Vivo S1 Pattern Unlock & Password Remove Without Box 2024
- Comio s1 Frp unlock Full Flash File (Tested)
- Comio S1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Comio S1 Lite Stock Firmware (flash file) 2024