Vivo X60 PD2046F Firmware Flash File : Flash file available for Vivo X60 Android Smartphone. You can get the most current Firmware (stock ROM) and install it for free. Flash tools are also available for flashing your VIVO mobile. Flashing stock firmware permanently erases your tool information. To prevent data loss, back up any personal information such as contacts, photos, apps, etc. Follow the flashing instructions provided to learn how to flash the stock ROM.
Table of Contents
About Vivo X60
Vivo launched the Vivo X60 smartphone on 22 March 2021. It has a 6.56-inch touchscreen display and a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels. The phone also features 398 pixels per in (PPI), a 19.8:9 aspect ratio, and a resolution of 1080x2376pixels. The Vivo X60’s octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor is at its heart. It has 8GB of RAM. The Vivo X60 runs Android 11 with a 4300mAh lithium battery.
The Vivo X60 supports fast charging via proprietary technology. The rear camera setup of this smartphone includes a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture. A 13-megapixel camera has an f/2.46 aperture. Autofocus is available on the rear camera. The front side has a 32-megapixel camera for selfies and an f/2.45 aperture. Funtouch OS 11.1 runs on the Vivo X60 and has 128GB inbuilt storage. The Vivo X60 supports Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards and is dual-SIM (GSM/GSM) mobile.
The Vivo X60 is 159.63 x 75.01 x 8.36mm (height x width x depth) and weighs 176.00g. It was available in Midnight Black or Shimmer Blue colours. The Vivo X60 supports WiFi and Bluetooth v5.10 as well as USB Type-C and 3G. It also supports Band 40 and is used in certain LTE networks in India. The phone has sensors such as an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and compass/ magnetometer. It also features a proximity sensor and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The Face unlocks supports on the Vivo X60.
Download Vivo X60 PD2046F Firmware Flash File
Release date: 2021-07-12
File size: 3686.4M
Notice: Upcoming QFIL Wait Few Day.
Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Advantages of Vivo X60 StockROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X60.
- It also fixes the instability and boot loop issues.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X60.
- You can also skip the Screen Lock to remove malware.
- You can fix Android device bugs.
- Unroot your device to remove the root
- After using Custom ROM, That can restore stock ROM.
- This Software Update addresses Bluetooth, WiFi, and other issues.
- It can fix Vivo X60 soft brick issues.
- Preload Google Applications is also possible.
How to Flash Vivo X60 PD2046F
- First Download Qualcomm Driver & Flash File.
- Next, Extract All Fir Using 7zip or Winrar Software. It will take 20 minutes to extract the file.
- Once you have completed the Work, download Teamviewer Desktop Sharing Software.
- The agent will now control your PC and open the MSM download tool.
- After opening the Open Msm tool, you will be asked for a username or password to authorize access.
- Log in to your account by entering Userid and Password. Join Telegram Group
- Now, select the Firmware and File Vivo X60.
- Hold Volume Up & Down Button to Boot In Qualcomm Mode EDL Port.
- Once you have completed the verification, flash your mobile in Edl mode.
- After Flashing Done
- Now Mobile Booting Time 5-10 Minutes Boot Your Phone.