Use the SPD Flash Tool to flash, upgrade, downgrade, software update, reinstall stock ROM, and unlock your phone by downloading the Lava X50m Flash File from here. The supplied file is in PAC format. All of the contents, including the flash file, USB driver, and flash tool, are included in a zip file, along with detailed instructions on how to flash.
If you have a Lava X50M smartphone and wish to install Stock Rom or Firmware on it in order to unbrick it or cure the bootloop problem, then you can get the most recent Firmware for it here. On this page, we have included a detailed tutorial that will walk you through the steps required to install stock firmware or a flash file on your Lava X50M.
Lava X50m Flash File Latest Full Tested (Stock ROM)
It is imperative that you create a backup of all of your essential information before flashing the firmware on your Lava X50M smartphone. If you flash your phone, you will delete all of the data on it, and it will revert to the factory settings it had when it was first manufactured.
Please do not take the risk if you have no previous experience flashing since there is a chance that your mobile device will stop working while you are flashing it and you will not be able to simply recover it. The download URLs that are provided below allow you to get the most recent flash files for the Lava X50M.
|Lava_X50M_S211_20170110.zip (Paid)||MediaFire || Google Drive|
|Lava_X50M_S210_SPD_20161025.zip (NO Password)||MediaFire|
|Upgrade SPD Tool||Click Here|
|SPD USB Driver||MediaFire|
How to Flash Lava Z50M:
- Download and install the Spreadtrum Driver on your PC.
- You may skip this step if you already have Spreadtrum drivers installed on your computer.
- Download the Lava Z50M Flash File and extract it.
- After downloading, extracting, and accessing the Research Download Tool Folder, run Research Download.exe.
- Once the Research Download Tool is run, choose Z50M.PAC from the FRP delete file folder.
- By clicking the Start button on your phone, you may connect it (once the Research Download Tool detects your phone, flashing will start automatically).
- Disconnect and restart your device after the flash is complete.
- Everything is now finished.
Warning: Using the Research Download tool to remove or bypass FRP protection may cause the device’s data to be erased. As a consequence, we cannot be held responsible for any device data loss.