Welcome to the Spider-Man 2 Trophy Guide! Here, you’ll find everything necessary to unlock all of the game’s trophies – as well as tips and tricks for accomplishing even its toughest challenges.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is an anticipated sequel to 2018’s critically acclaimed game and promises to be one of the biggest titles of 2023. Boasting new villains, abilities and locations to explore, there will undoubtedly be something exciting and unexpected in store for everyone in this title.
Spider-Man 2 features an extensive trophy list, with 1 Platinum trophy, 3 Gold trophies, 9 Silver trophies, 25 Bronze ones and 12 Secret ones up for grabs – making the game’s trophy count 50 in total!
Table of Contents
Spider-Man 2 Trophy Guide: Full List
This trophy guide will walk you through how to unlock all trophies in the game, offering helpful hints along the way.
|100% complete all districts
|Heal the World
|Finish the main story
|Collect all Trophies
|Complete “No Escape”
|Purchase all of Spider-Man’s Suit Tech upgrades
|Complete “A Gift”
|Complete “Hard Bop”
|Complete “This Isn’t You”
|Funky Wireless Protocols
|Solve the mystery of the Spider-Bots’ origin
|Equip a suit style
|Stealth takedown 25 enemies in stealth from the Web Line
|Perform 30 Air Tricks in a row without touching the ground
|As Miles, use Reverse Flux to pull six or more enemies together simultaneously
|Round the bases at the Big Apple Ballers Stadium
|Just Let Go
|As Miles, find the science trophy he and Phin won together
|You Know What to Do
|As Peter, visit Aunt May’s grave
|Using only your Web Wings, glide from the Financial District to Astoria (Wind Tunnels are okay!)
|Attempt and fail a trick before “landing” on the ground
|A New Adventure
|Collect a total of 10,000 Tech Parts
|Complete all Tech Stashes
|You’re Gonna Need Help
|Complete “Surface Tension”
|New York, New York
|Complete all Photo Ops
|Defeat a Symbiote that is under the effect of Anti-Venom status
|A New Suit
|Acquire the Black Suit
|To the Max
|Purchase all Gadget upgrades
|Purchase all available Suits
|Behind the Masks
|Complete “Grand Finale”
|Reach max level (60)
|Complete “Target Identified”
|Complete “It Was Meant for Me”
|Complete all Symbiote Nests
|Grains of Sand
|Piece together broken memories (collect all of Sandman’s crystals)
|Leave Us Alone
|Complete “Don’t Be Scared”
|The Great Hunt
|Complete “Anything Can Be Broken”
|Seek and Destroy
|Complete all Hunter Bases
|Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
|Complete all FNSM requests
|Complete “It Chose You”
|Use Symbiote Abilities 25 times during Symbiote Surge
|Complete all EMF Experiments
|Defeat 100 enemies with Evolved Venom abilities
|Armed and Dangerous
|Defeat 100 enemies with Spider Arm abilities
Spider-Man 2 Trophy Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some strategies to assist you in achieving all the trophies in Spider-Man 2:
- Prioritize the main storyline to expedite your progress and gain access to fresh gadgets and abilities swiftly.
- Ensure you complete all side missions and participate in various activities to accumulate XP and acquire additional trophies.
- Remember to thoroughly explore the city, as numerous concealed collectibles and secrets await discovery.
- Experiment with various gadgets and abilities to determine the most effective methods for overcoming different types of enemies.
- Utilize the Photo Mode to capture imaginative screenshots, a valuable technique for earning XP and unlocking additional trophies.
With careful planning and effort, Spider-Man 2 trophy hunters can unlock all trophies. Just follow these helpful hints and tips and you’ll soon become a Platinum trophy hunter!
- The Crew Motorfest Trophy Guide
- How to Get the Black Symbiote Suit In Spider-Man 2
- Full Form Bubble Gum Simulator Wiki (bgs wiki)
- How to Unlock New Skills In Spider-Man 2
- Spider-Man Mods: Wear the Black symbiote suit, play as Black Cat